how to make tuna cucumber salad // cucumber tuna salad recipe

tuna-cucumber-salad
Tuna and cucumber salad

Tuna cucumber salad is a light and fresh casual meal. Made with a few simple ingredients, this is an easy, tasty, and healthy lunch or dinner recipe.

Serve the tuna cucumber salad in a sandwich, wrap it in lettuce, or fill it with half the avocado for a healthy, tossing meal. You really can't beat a classic tuna salad, and this version is the best! Enjoy! 

Ingredients recipe

  • 1 can tuna (drain)
  • 1 cucumber
  • Salt and black pepper to taste 
  • 1 tbsp oil
  • A small shake of garlic powder 
  • 1/4 red onion 
  • 1/4 tsp lime juice (optional)

Cucumber tuna salad bites recipe

I have a new recipe and it's for a cucumber salad. These cucumbers are from my neighbor Miss Naila. Thank you very much. They are domestic in her garden, and they are literally the best organic. In the Caribbean and hear that they are so tasty, absolutely love them, so wash them. I'm going to use some baking soda and some fresh water and I'm going to rinse them I'm still going to rinse again after that but because I want to use it sooner I use some baking soda because it really helps to clean up any dirt that fixes the little dirt there.

I'll go ahead and cut it to hear the trick I'm doing here my grandfather I really do I don't know why he does that But he cut the tip of the cucumber and just rubbed it I don't know why anyone knows in the comments why it was done in the Caribbean tell me I really want to know I'll cut the cucumber into small pieces and once everything is well-cut. It takes about five minutes and you have to cook a salad pot with some beautiful roses that you can use.

Once my cucumber was cut, I used only two or three of them. I am taking some red onions and it is optional, but you know that it adds a little color and a little flavor to this salad. Is. I'll cut it fine, if you're not a fan, you can skip it as you said it's optional and once it's all cut I'll go into it and add it to my salad ۔

Celery salad

Now I'm going to add my extracted tuna And it's just a can of tuna. You can keep this wagon if you want and you can't use tuna, but the tuna is beautiful there. I also added a little salt to it. Add pepper, garlic powder, and a little drop of olive oil.

I'm just mixing it. If you want a little more freshness in it you can always add a teaspoon of lemon or lime juice, but my grandfather used to put lemons in it, it has juice in it,, so I like to leave it without because I know it tastes amazing, without it, but yes, I am going to mix it well, make sure every piece of cucumber.  This pepper is well coated with salt tuna and all the fresh spices and I will go ahead and serve it.

So there you have it all. I'm going to store it in the fridge for about a day or two, but likely it will be eaten today. People try this recipe so easily. Let me know how you like it. Yes, it is a matter of happiness for you here

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.